Air Water & Ice LLC.
All RO Units assembled by Air, Water & Ice LLC., which took over the business on July 1, 2007 are warranted to the original user to be merchantable and free of defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is only of parts that prove to be defective. Air, Water & Ice liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at Air, Water & Ice’s option, without charge, F.O.B. Air, Water & Ice warehouse, any product of Air, Water & Ice assembles (Note that Air, Water & Ice does not manufacture the products used to assemble the products). Air, Water & Ice will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in connection with warranty claim. Products which are sold but not assembled by Air, Water & Ice are subject to warranty provided by the manufacturer of said products and not by Air, Water & Ice warranty.. Air, Water & Ice will not be liable for damage or wear to products caused by abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration, or repair, or if the product was not installed in accordance with Air, Water & Ice‘s printed installation and operating instructions or damage caused by leaks, hot water, freezing, flood, fire, or acts of God.
Air, Water & Ice warrants (pro-rated) the performance of its membrane elements for two years from date of receipt by the buyer, providing that the loss of performance was not caused by fouling or neglect (See detailed membrane warranty information). Air, Water & Ice will, on confirmation of loss of performance during the warranty period, credit the pro-rated amount of the current catalog price of the element. The disposable filters are not covered under warranty.
To obtain service under this warranty, the defective product must be returned to Air, Water & Ice together with proof of purchase, installation date, failure date, All electrical components are warrantied to be free from defects for one full year after purchase. All pumps and other mechanical devises such as the ASOV, pressure tanks, float valves are warrantied to be free from any defects for 90 days after purchase along with all supporting installation data. ***After this time the manufacture warranty becomes effective for the remaining warrantied period. *** Any defective product returned to the factory or service station must be sent freight prepaid; documentation supporting the warranty claim and/or a Return Goods Authorization must be included, if so instructed.
Air, Water & Ice will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising from installation, use, or any other causes. RO units including the housings, fittings, tubing etc are made from plastic and eventually they will crack and fail from fatigue depending upon temperature, water pressure, and just plain old age, nothing lasts forever except our LIFETIME REPLACEMENT PARTS WARRANTY. There are no express or limited warranties, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond those warranties described or referred to above. THE MERLIN GE WARRANTY IS 2 YEARS REPLACEMENT PARTS ONLY AND DOES NOT INCLUDE MEMBRANES NOR FILTERS.
For the 2
year TFC membrane pro-rated warranty to be
honored, the following conditions must be met:
pressure: 40-100 psi (2.75 -6.9
PH Range: 3-11
Max. Temperature: 110°F (43°C).
Max. Feed Turbidity: 1.0 NTU.
Max. Silt Density Index: 5.0 (based on 15 min. test time).
Maximum Chlorine: < 0.1 ppm.
Maximum TDS: 2000 ppm.
Maximum Hardness: 10 grains (170 ppm as
Maximum Iron: < 0.1 ppm.
Maximum Manganese: < 0.1 ppm.
Maximum Hydrogen Sulfide: 0 ppm.
Langlier Saturation Index (LSI) Must be negative.
Most municipal water supplies meet the above requirements.
- Shipping charges on units or parts submitted to our facility for repair or replacement must be borne by the registered purchaser. After repair or replacement, the factory will return the unit or part freight prepaid to the customer.
- We assume no warranty liability in connection with our equipment other than as herein specified.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not authorize any person or representative to assume for us any other obligation on the sale of our equipment. This is the exclusive remedy and liability for consequential damages under any and all warranties which are excluded to the extent exclusion is permitted by law.
- Proof of original purchase date must accompany all warranty claims.
- Air, Water & Ice, LLC. reserves the right to change prices without notice when necessary. All prices in the catalog are quoted in US dollars.
- Claims for error in quantity or condition must be made within 10 days of receipt of material. Air, Water & Ice, LLC. will not be responsible for any claimed shortages not reported within 10 days. Returns other than warranty claims may be subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Air, Water & Ice, LLC. cannot be held liable for damage or loss to a shipment by a freight carrier. Check shipment for damage before acceptance or note on freight bill subject to inspection for concealed damage. Consignee must file claim. Air, Water & Ice, LLC. will offer as much assistance as possible.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Google Checkout,
- Shipments outside
of the USA shall be prepaid (by credit card )
We ship most items FEDEX or UPS ground. UPS or FEDEX does not deliver to PO Boxes. Items 1-2 pounds we ship USPS. If you would like to upgrade your shipping please email and we will give you a quote.
International customers: (outside USA):
We will ship by USPS Priority Mail
Only. No UPS
- Please remember that your government may charge you import duties to receive your order. Please check this out with your government before you order, as we do not have this information.
- International customers: (outside USA): We will ship by USPS Priority Mail Only. No UPS